Office Hours

The Cornell Cooperative Extension office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Check out the events below to see what's happening with the Warren County 4-H program. Please make sure to contact us if you see something you want to be a part of~most events need pre-registration. Registration can be done by e-mailing Michele Baker at mlb222@cornell.edu or by calling the office at 518-623-3291 or 668-4881.

Welcome 4-H Educator, Shannon McPheeters!

 

Cornell Cooperative Extension of Warren County has hired Shannon McPheeters as an Association Subject Educator who will be working in the 4-H Youth Development program. McPheeters will be focusing on leading the Adirondack Guide program, Wildlife Habitat Education Program (WHEP), State Teen Action Retreat (STAR), 4-H Shooting Sports and various school enrichment programs.

McPheeters expressed “I am ecstatic to be a part of the Warren County 4-H and CCE community as well as be involved in the Adirondack Guides Program. Most of my time is spent outdoors which has given me a sense of responsibility to the natural world around me. Leading 4-H programs, my goal is to facilitate and build the relationship Warren County 4-H members have with the environment regardless of experience. Since my first year at Paul Smith's College, I have lived within Adirondack Park as a college student, an instructor at Gore Mountain, and a raft guide on the Hudson River Gorge. I have learned so much about the Adirondacks and surrounding communities during this time. I look forward to working with this community as well as further developing the natural resource programs here in Warren County”.