Office Hours

The Cornell Cooperative Extension office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Check out the events below to see what's happening with the Warren County 4-H program. Please make sure to contact us if you see something you want to be a part of~most events need pre-registration. Registration can be done by calling: 518-623-3291 or 668-4881 - or you e-mailing: mlb222@cornell.edu

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GRADUATING 4-H SENIORS





Weston Azaert son of Aimee and Doug Azaert of Warrensburg graduated this year and will be attending St. Lawrence University in the fall to study Liberal Arts as he explores many different majors in order to give him the knowledge to choose his major confidently.  Weston, a member of 4-H for 13 years, says:  “I have been in 4-H for virtually as long as I can remember, starting as a Cloverbud and growing into a full-fledged member.  4-H has had such an impact on my life and has helped me to grow into the person that I am today.  The best thing about 4-H is the resources and opportunities that they provide for their members.  Whether you are taking advantage of 4-H’s many community service, leadership, or educational programs, 4-H always provides you with a safe and nurturing environment that will encourage you to grow into your own, and give you knowledge and experience that you will use for the rest of your life.”


Delilah Monroe, daughter of Michele Baker of Chestertown, graduated as Salutatorian from North Warren Central School this year and plans to attend SUNY Fredonia in the fall to study Dance and Education.  Delilah, a member of 4-H for 13 years, says:   “I am so grateful to 4-H for making me the person I am today.  It has helped to fine tune my leadership and communication skills that I will need to use in my future.  4-H has given me so many great opportunities and helped me to create friendships that will last a lifetime.”  






Jessica Pimentel, daughter of Sabrina Pimentel of Warrensburg, graduated from Warrensburg High School this year and is planning to attend SUNY Adirondack in the fall to study Culinary Arts.  Jessica, a member of 4-H for 3 years, says:  “There is so much I enjoyed about 4-H, but my favorite part had to be state 4-H trips.  In 4-H, I learned better leadership, social, and teamwork skills.” 






Rhyann Subcliff, daughter of Paige Hopek of Glens Falls, graduated from Glens Falls High School this year and will be attending SUNY Cobleskill this fall to study Environmental Science.  Rhyann, a member of 4-H for 5 years, says:  4-H has taught me to love the outdoors and exploring them.  From telling stories around the campfire to meeting people from all over the state and becoming great friends with them.  4-H will always have a large impact on my life.”   

Congratulations to each of our graduating seniors and the best of luck at college!